We offer nursery for Infants through age 3 each week during Sunday morning services, Sunday night activities, and Wednesday night programing. Our staff and volunteers are dedicated to sharing God's love and provided a safe environment for all the children.
Training children in the Christian faith is a high priority at LBC. Every Sunday from 9:45-10:45am we provide age-specific Sunday School. We use Lifeway's Bible Studies for Life as our curriculum. The seven preschool and children’s Sunday School classes offered are:
Children's Church & LBC Kid's Church
Children’s Church and LBC Kid's Church serve as a option for children during our 11am morning worship service. There is something for children in Pre-K - 5th grade. Each option is geared toward providing age-specific content and environments to help make biblical truths practical to children. They also serve as stepping stones and training ground for a child to move into youth group and the Sunday service. Our heart is to emphasize gospel-centered life change over behavior modification.
- Children's Church is for children in Pre-K and Kindergarten. During this time, children listen to a bible story, have activity time, and a play time.
- LBC Kid's Church is for 1st grade - 5th grade. During this time, children will build relationships through small group with leaders, have discussion time, sing worship music, interactive games, and listen to a 10-15 minute lesson. The gospel is also clearly shared and there is a time for children to respond in their small groups.
KIDSing & Cherub Choir
Sunday evenings from 5-6pm before Awana, we have two music programs. The children's choir provides special music alongside the choir and they perform musicals twice a year. A snack supper is provided at the end of the hour before Awana begins.
- KIDSing is for 1st-5th grade. Their musicals include a wide variety of musical and acting talent. Each summer KIDSing also has a Music Camp full of music exploration, fun activities, and field trips!
- Cherub Choir is for Pre-K and Kindergarten. They have lots of fun learning age appropriate songs for the two yearly musicals and exploring different instruments.
God is changing the world through the ministry of Awana by equipping leaders to reach kids with the gospel and engaging them in long-term discipleship. AWANA is provided for children Age 2 through 5th Grade and an upper level Student ministry small group offering. This program focuses on building a foundation of biblical knowledge and understanding of the gospel by working through handbooks, opportunities for bible quizzing, large group teaching, small group discipleship, and game time.
Meeting times are Sundays 6:00-7:30pm.
Meeting times are Sundays 6:00-7:30pm.
Every Wednesday night from 7-8pm we have two small groups that meet with a focus on learning about missions and doing missions.
- Mission Friends is a missions group for Pre-K and Kindergarten. Preschoolers become aware of God's love, and they learn that others need to hear about this good news! They are involved in learning, praying, giving, and doing missions. They learn of missions work in North America and throughout the world. Each month they learn about a missionary in a different place.
- Children in Action is a missions discipleship organization for children in grades 1–5. Throughout the course of a month we focus on one bible story, a missionary family, hear a guest speaker, have game time, and have an opportunity to participate in a missions project that may be onsite or off. We have done activities ranging from painting rocks, collecting supplies, visiting local nursing homes, prayer walks etc.
Trail Life Ministry
Trail Life USA (TLUSA) is a Christian Outdoor adventure program that emphasizes and teaches biblical moral values. Camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities help build deep relationships and provide a special context for leadership, problem solving, conflict resolution, and character building. The outdoor focus of the program offers a unique means of helping a boy see and appreciate the wonder, majesty, and grandness of God as reflected in His creation.